Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.357 MKD / AED
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 121% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 90,782 ден (Dirham 6,323) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)