Cost of living in Akita, Japan vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49593 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,335 ден (¥87,381) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)