Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.765 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 12% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,866 ден (₨57,361) in Ajmer to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)