Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.726 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 9% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,292 ден (₨56,853) in Ajmer to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (39 minutes ago)