Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45977 MKD / DZD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 13% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,985 ден (91,317 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (41 minutes ago)