Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 36,437 ден (﷼ 28,630,479) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)