Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.773 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 45% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 58,154 ден (₨75,208) in Ahmednagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)