Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.757 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 21% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,459 ден (₨57,429) in Ahmednagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)