Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.757 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 12% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,093 ден (₨51,611) in Ahmedabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)