Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.725 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 27,233 ден (₨37,564) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)