Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.785 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 35,273 ден (4,015TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)