Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.923 MKD / ETB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 77% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 72,606 ден (37,758 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kamloops costs C$656 (about 2 hours ago)