Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.898 MKD / ETB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 76% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 70,437 ден (37,109 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (40 minutes ago)