Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.962 MKD / ETB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 78% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 67,698 ден (34,502 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)