Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.416 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 29,052 ден (3,452TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)