Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.501 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 32,211 ден (3,390TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)