Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.071 MKD / GHS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 83% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 71,341 ден (GH₵6,444) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)