Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09355 MKD / XOF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 138% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 92,813 ден (992,135 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)