Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14528 MKD / NGN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 33,612 ден (231,358 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)