Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,013 ден (﷼ 32,397,792) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)