Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 36,569 ден (﷼ 28,312,729) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)