Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.238 MKD / DKK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 164% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 97,660 ден (kr11,855) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)