Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34670 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 16% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €2,012 (5,802 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)