Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 31% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,525 (2,974KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)