Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,668 (3,270KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)