Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.550 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,707 (3,106KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 1 hour ago)