Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,808 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)