Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,094 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)