Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,181 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23241 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,882 (8,099 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)