Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,115 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23109 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €2,129 (9,213 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larisa costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)