Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,661 (3,252 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)