Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 29% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,633 (3,194 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)