Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09543 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,285 (34,418 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)