Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,024 (Bs 94,385,518) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)