Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,116 (₩4,067,182) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$850 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)