Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €2,019 (Rp 35,501,670) in Ubud.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)