Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,902 (Rp 31,319,407) in Ubud.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)