Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €2,096 (Rp 33,958,876) in Ubud.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)