Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 21% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,547 (4,489,310 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)