Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04267 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €951 (Mex$ 22,277) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)