Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela vs Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00290 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,600 (1,240,970 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)