Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,207 (Bs 295,532,859) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)