Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,687 (712,344 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$850 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)