Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00777 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,059 (¥393,613) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (about 2 hours ago)