Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10494 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 99% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,973 (kr 37,863) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)