Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10237 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 93% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,448 (kr 43,445) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)