Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10454 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 105% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,297 (kr 41,108) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)