Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.633 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,501 (3,947 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)