Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,086 (﷼ 59,088,387) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (about 1 hour ago)