Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00799 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 23% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,858 (232,528 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)