Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00789 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 25% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,359 (172,161 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)