Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21408 EUR / RON
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,641 (7,666 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)