Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01263 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 24% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,675 (132,609 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)