Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01187 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 31% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,523 (128,379 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)