Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01430 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 4% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,506 (175,210 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)