Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01472 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,418 (164,254 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)