Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 EUR / USD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,502 ($4,033) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)