Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32313 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 36% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,544 (4,777 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)