Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12469 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,222 ($b9,798) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (30 minutes ago)