Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21303 EUR / RON
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 37% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,395 (6,549 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)