Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21386 EUR / RON
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,597 (7,467 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)