Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,154 (₩2,730,282) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (37 minutes ago)