Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,514 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09654 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,696 (38,285 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)