Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10333 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,723 (kr 45,705) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)