Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10261 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 93% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,241 (kr 41,334) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (37 minutes ago)