Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00311 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,975 (635,992 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)