Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09706 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,014 (31,050 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)