Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18215 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,297 (7,120TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)