Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21459 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,972 (RM9,191) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)