Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31545 EUR / TND
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,434 (4,545 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)